Beauty, grace, and balance taught through the art of ballet. Students entering the intermediate level of their ballet training learn progressive movements, terminology, and technique that enhances their flexibility, athleticism, musicality and performance skills. Barre, Center Barre, Stretch, and Across the Floor progressions form the framework of class. Each lesson is designed with care to create a ballet experience that is fun, challenging, inspiring, and builds confidence, while fostering a love and appreciation for the art form and passing on genuine technique!
All classes are streamed by age and ability. As our students and studio grows, so will our roster of classes! Additional classes/levels of technique will be added to our program as we move forward!
- Ages 9 – 10 Intermediate Ballet (A) Mondays & Wednesdays, 4:00 – 4:50
- Ages 11 – 13 Intermediate Ballet (B) Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:00 – 6:00
- Point Technique (Invitation Only) Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:00 – 6:45
To find out which class is the perfect fit for your dancer, feel free to contact us and book a free trial class!
What to wear
We encourage unity among our students with a dress code specific to each class. By keeping to a dress code, we’ve found that our students are freer to concentrate on the class and the instruction given, and share a greater sense of solidarity with their peers. A CRDA logo leotard in the class color & style can be purchased through our CRDA boutique in the studio. Feel free to contact us to schedule the best time to have your dancer measured and fitted for new dance-wear.
What to bring
- Water in a spill proof bottle.
- Snacks are allowed before or after class. However, no food or drinks are allowed on the dance floor.
- Dance sweaters and warmups are recommended during the colder months to be worn over their leotards and tights.
- Have your dancer keep a dance bag to carry their dance shoes and essentials to and from class.