Our much loved “Little Stars” classes foster ballet and tap technical development in a fun, stress-free environment! The aesthetic and creative elements of dance are celebrated and taught through fairy tales, storytelling, drama, and age appropriate progressive technique. Our class framework allows for dancers to acquire skills while having the freedom to express themselves creatively!
Using unique fairy tales and themes each month, we keep our classes fresh and interesting while building an environment where dancers can immerse their imaginations! By dancing through guided stories and themes, our dancers acquire social skills, critical thinking, and classical dance foundations in a way they can relate to and have fun with!
All classes are streamed by age, ability. Our Little Stars program is separated into two classes to facilitate advancing skills, growth, and learning ability.
- Ages 3 – 4 Little Stars (A) Tuesdays, 4:00 – 4:50
- Ages 5 -6 Little stars (B) Tuesdays, 5:00 – 5:50
To find out what class is the perfect fit for your dancer, feel free to contact us and schedule a free trial class!
What to wear
We encourage unity among our students with a dress code specific to each class. By keeping to a dress code, we’ve found that students are freer to concentrate on the class and the instruction given, and share a greater sense of solidarity with their peers. A CRDA logo leotard all other required dance-wear can be purchased through our CRDA boutique in the studio. Contact us to schedule the best time to have your dancer measured and fitted for dance-wear.
What to bring
- Water in a spill proof bottle.
- Snacks are allowed before or after class. However, no food or drinks are allowed on the dance floor.
- Dance sweaters and warmups are recommended during the colder months to wear over their leotards and tights.
- Have your child keep a dance bag to carry dance shoes and essentials to and from classes.